Hunger Action Center
You have a lot of power in determining whether or not we are successful in achieving our vision - by donating time, money and especially by donating your voice.
We all have a role to play in ending hunger in our state, including our elected officials who propose and vote on the state and federal policies that affect our clients. They enact the policies that reflect the commonly held values of our state as voiced by their constituents - you.
Research continues to show that constituent contacts at state and federal offices are the key drivers of policy decisions. Often, as little as a few calls from voters on an issue can make a legislator change his or her mind.
We all share the value that every child, every senior, and every adult who is dealing with tough times should have a access to a safe, consistent, adequate source of healthy and nutritious meals so that they have the energy to learn, be healthy and work.
- Urgent Farm Bill Action: Tell Congress that you do not support any proposals to make deep, structural cuts to the FoodShare program in H.R. 2
- Sign the Petition to Protect SNAP/FoodShare in the FY 19 Budget Process
- Take Action on the Special Session on Welfare Reform
- Support AB 577/SB 487: Harvest for Hope Grants
- Support AB 501/SB 416: FoodShare Healthy Incentives
- Take our Hunger Fighter Survey
- Register for the 2018 Hunger and Health Summit
- Tell your FoodShare Story