We host an annual statewide conference that brings together direct service providers, advocates, healthcare professionals, and policymakers for networking, education, and best practice sharing to help our collective ability to fight hunger, improve health and strengthen communities.
Our 2019 Summit, presented by UnitedHealthCare, will be held on March 25 and 26 at the Chula Vista Resort in Wisconsin Dells.
For more information on previous Summits and for the conference presentations from those years, please visit each year's conference pages:
- 2016: Illuminating the Intersections between Hunger and Health (Wisconsin Rapids)
- 2017: Forward Together (Wisconsin Rapids)
- 2018: Breaking Through (Wisconsin Dells)
- 2019: Growing Together on Common Ground on March 25 & 26th, 2019 (Wisconsin Dells)
- 2020: Save the Date: April 27th & 28th (Wisconsin Dells)
To learn how to sponsor or exhibit at our 2019 Summit, please contact us.